It takes about 3 hours in a lenght of 45km
- GRAB ethno village and camp 480m – Starting point
- ČOLOVA BEAM 1062m Panoramic view of Piva, Tara and Drina canyon.
- CRKVIČKO FIELD 1110m Passing through the village Crkvicko field and coming to a rural house 1302m. The walk to the viewpoint from which you can see canyon of Piva 1400m. Back to the rural house, a short break and the ability to taste and purchase local products.
- Continue tour to BOROVA GLAVA 1418m, offering a panoramic view to the deepest part of the canyon Tara and Durmitor mountain. Through pine forest to the Borova glava. Hike to the view point Borova glava and gazing panoramas .
- Back on the way to a forest path through BORJE, pine forest . Stop to the source of cold drinking water. The possibility of an encounter with wild animals .
- Over Crkvičko field through the Tara Canyon and GRAB ethno village and camp. Panoramic view of the landscape of canyon in the evening.
- Arrival in GRAB ethno village and camp